Friday, November 6, 2015

Week of November 9-13, 2015

Believe you Can! PHS 3.0
Quote of the week:
"My only love sprung from my only hate."- Juliet (Romeo & Juliet)


Words to Know: bard, set, tragedy, chorus, theme, acts, props, script, scenes, dramatic irony, foil, monologue, soliloquy, tragic flaw, dialogue 


**You will need a copy of "No Fear Shakespeare"- Romeo and Juliet
 (See Media Center or Book House on Veterans Memorial)
Monday:
*COMMON ASSESSMENT- (All Classes)

Tuesday:
"The Bard"- Biography of William Shakespeare
Prologue- (Romeo & Juliet)
Dramatic Terms (power point)
*HOMEWORK: "You Don't Get It": Parents And Children) -INTERVIEWS

Wednesday:
Act I  (Romeo and Juliet)-(Study Guides)
Literature Circles
"Who's Who in Romeo & Juliet"-(character analysis)

Thursday:
Act I & II- (Study Guides)
 (Literature Circles)
Project Overview

Friday:
Literary Terms Review (EOC Prep)
* ( Romeo and Juliet)
Study Guides- (Acts I & II)
Vocabulary (Acts I & II)
"Shakespeare's Dentist"- (article)

No comments:

Post a Comment